Monday, March 3, 2008

So, a gnomeling walks into a bar...

Hey everyone, so this is sort of a cop out post. I'll admit it when it happens. But I'll also give my reasons.
First of all, I've recently added new content that I read everyday. I'm expanding my global view. This is pushing my daily news post count up into the mid to high 400's. Second, for some reason this weekend either my computer or my internet connection (or both) was moving at a snail's pace and I was not able to keep up with the 2000+ news articles that came in over this weekend while I was busy with a LAN and D&D.
So, I have a quick few items to pass along, but for the most part, my news went unread. So, I issue a challenge to any of you who actually read my blog. What did I miss this weekend? Fill me in on some news. Go to the comments section and fill a guy in on what went on in the world while he had his head buried in different ones.

As for what I have to pass on. First off, some presidential candidates show their mental prowess in the field of science this week. McCain passes on the gem of wisdom that injections cause autism. Obama, alternately, takes loftier subjects and aims for the stars, impressing a knowledge of the benefits of encouraging a space program, instead of suffocating it.

And finally, in exciting news, I'll get my glasses soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Worm stem cells, gold-plated Ipods, and tattooed eyes.
That last one is not for the faint of heart.