Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's with all the stupid?

What is our obsession with stupid? I mean as a race. Humans are mean spirited creatures that thrive at the next showing of stupidity, whether it be others or their own. What the hell is up with that? Can anyone fill me in? I'm as guilty as anyone else, but I can't figure it out. Shouldn't the stupid have been killed off a long time ago, according to Darwin? I mean, like, walking-into-a-lamp-post-repeatedly-while-texting stupid.
Someone, anyone, if you have some information, please fill me in.

Also... hexapus. Go.

1 comment:

Elly said...

LOL.

I believe that our society is defeating Darwinism. I mean, we go out of our way to assure that even stupid people are allowed to not only live but breed. I mean, this doesn't universally stand true, sometimes the stupid triumphs; but in the meantime, we, for some reason, have not made stupidity a punishable offense in and of itself. That's cause we're softies.